Nurturing you as you welcome our new baby(ies). Everyone deserves compassionate and knowledgeable care to make their transition a smooth and positive one. Breastfeeding support, newborn care, light cleaning, meal preparation and sibling integration are just a few of the ways I can help lighten the load for your family
Postpartum services are typically provided in 4 to 6 hour weekday daytime shifts (M, T, W, Th between 9am-3pm or Fri 12-4), and occasional overnights (10pm-6am). My fee is $30/hr.
See Packages Below. Discounts available if you are also a birth doula client.
Please contact me for a free consultation to discuss your family’s needs and desired duration of services.
Postpartum Services May Include…
- Nurturing the Mother ~ Discussion and tips for postpartum healing & recovery, support for sleep and nutritional needs, light meal and snack preparation, caring for household tasks so mama can nap or rest, a listening ear when mom needs to talk about concerns, fears, or questions.
- Breastfeeding Support ~ As a Lactation Counselor, along with 8 years’ doula experience assisting new families with breastfeeding and 10 years of personal experience nursing my own children, I can help you get off to a great start and assist with troubleshooting should challenges arise. I also have experience with multiples.
- Newborn Care Support ~ Whether you are welcoming one baby or multiples, I provide both assistance in learning to care for your new baby(ies) and help in doing so while you get an opportunity for self care, such as much needed sleep or bath.
- Processing Your Birth ~ Whether you had an amazing ideal birth or a more difficult one, it can be helpful to talk through and process your experience with someone who cares.
- Family and Sibling Support ~ New babies are an adjustment for everyone! I can offer tips for Dad and siblings to bond with baby and to discover their new role within the family.
- Household Duties ~ Light housekeeping tasks such as dishes, laundry, tidying, nursery organization, pet care/dog walking.
- Meal Preparation ~ May include meal planning, grocery shopping, light meal prepping, cooking, serving, or freezing for later.
- Running Errands ~ A quick trip to the store for necessities or groceries.
- Assessment for Postpartum Mood & Anxiety Issues ~ Assistance in discerning what is normal in the postpartum period and will provide referrals to other professionals when needed.
- Local Resource Support ~ Referrals and recommendations for local community resources as well as access to my lending library.
Postpartum Doula Packages
- Happy Mama, Happy Baby – 12 hours (3, four-hour shifts, or 2, six- hour shifts) ~ $360
Birth Doula Clients: $330 (save $30)
- Babymoon Bliss – 20 hours (5, four-hour shifts) ~ $600
Birth Doula Clients: $550 (save $50)
- Babymoon Bliss Platinum – 40 hours (10, four-hour shifts) ~ $1,200
Birth Doula Clients: $1,100 (save $100)
A la Carte
$30/hr, minimum of 4 hour shifts
*You are welcome to renew or purchase additional packages and hours later as needed, provided my schedule is open.
*Overnights (8 hour shifts) can also be incorporated into the above packages