Your birth, your way. Creating beautiful birth experiences by walking with you, listening to your wishes, and supporting you in any kind of birth you desire
Summary of My Services
- Free consultation to meet, answer questions or discuss my services in greater detail
- 2 lengthy prenatal visits from 34-38 wks (typically one is a home visit) to get acquainted, discuss birth preferences and options, as well as techniques and tools for relaxation and coping with labor.
- Unlimited phone, text, and email availability throughout your pregnancy for any questions or concerns that arise.
- 24-hour on-call availability from your 38th week until you deliver. *
- Continuous support throughout your entire active labor & birth. Fee covers up to *18 hrs labor support & 1-2 hrs immediate postpartum. * Hours extending beyond are billed at an hourly rate, with fees capped at 30 hours. *
- Breastfeeding assistance.
- Birth photos taken, as your birth circumstances allow, offered as my gift to you. (Note: I am not a professional photographer.)
- A copy of any handwritten notes I’ve taken detailing the timeline of your labor & birth.
- A postpartum home visit, typically within 1-2 weeks after delivery.
- Postpartum availability anytime for calls, texts, emails, and suggestions for local resources.
*My fee for the services listed here is $900. (*payment plans available for families in need.)
*Returning clients, ask me about special pricing if the current rate differs from your previous one.)
* A portion of my profit goes to Compassion International to support a child my family sponsors in Ethiopia.
I require $450 as a non-refundable retaining fee when you select me as your doula. The balance ($450) is due at your 1st (36 week) prenatal visit, unless other arrangements have been made. Once availability is confirmed to hire, you may choose payment via personal check or PayPal/credit card invoice, and I will give you instructions to to send your signed agreement for services.
I am typically able to accept only a few clients per month, and do not consider a slot taken until a deposit/retainer fee is paid.